Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Cell Data on Printout

My Excel needs are simple. This is why I'm still using Excel 97 SR2.

Trouble is, for a long time, now, cell data that I can see on my screen does
not appear in random cells. Usually, its a cell that contains a lot of text.
And the missing data is sometimes not complete. I may not be able to see the
first two lines of wraped text but just the last line in the cell; the two
lines above are blank as if the print routine is allowing space for the data,
it's just not printing it.

Anyone seen this before. I don't do complex stuff. No macro's - don't know
what one is.
--
Jim H.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, Sean, Tried that already. Tried everything I could think of. Cutting &
pasting to different areas, copying into new files, making the cells very
wide. Nothing I've done works. Is this a known bug in Excel 97 SR2?
--
Jim H.