Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Labels: Pull-down orfer

When I update my pivot table with new data, the field pull-downs (with check
boxes) are not in alphabetical order. I belive that any new labels are
simply added to the bottom rather than inserted alphabetically. I've
obtained a macro that removes unused lables, but is there a way to correct
the order of the labels as well?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

If you double click on the filed nameAdvancedSort Ascending

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"pkeenan" wrote in message
When I update my pivot table with new data, the field pull-downs (with
check
boxes) are not in alphabetical order. I belive that any new labels
are
simply added to the bottom rather than inserted alphabetically. I've
obtained a macro that removes unused lables, but is there a way to
correct
the order of the labels as well?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you double click on the filed nameAdvancedSort Ascending

That should have read

If you double click on the field nameAdvancedSort Ascending

--
Regards

Roger Govier