-   -   Pivot Table Labels: Pull-down orfer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128212-pivot-table-labels-pull-down-orfer.html)

pkeenan

Pivot Table Labels: Pull-down orfer

When I update my pivot table with new data, the field pull-downs (with check
boxes) are not in alphabetical order. I belive that any new labels are
simply added to the bottom rather than inserted alphabetically. I've
obtained a macro that removes unused lables, but is there a way to correct
the order of the labels as well?

Roger Govier

Pivot Table Labels: Pull-down orfer

Hi

If you double click on the filed nameAdvancedSort Ascending

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"pkeenan" wrote in message
When I update my pivot table with new data, the field pull-downs (with
check
boxes) are not in alphabetical order. I belive that any new labels
are
simply added to the bottom rather than inserted alphabetically. I've
obtained a macro that removes unused lables, but is there a way to
correct
the order of the labels as well?

Roger Govier

Pivot Table Labels: Pull-down orfer

If you double click on the filed nameAdvancedSort Ascending

That should have read

If you double click on the field nameAdvancedSort Ascending

--
Regards

Roger Govier