Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying fixed cell value from different worksheets to new worksheet

I have a workbook with a lot of different worksheets.
On every worksheet I have the same data type values in cell A3, D5 and
E8 (every day the worksheet template is copied as a starting point).
A3 has for example: Total hours worked information.
I want to copy to the data in field A3, D5 and E8 of all those
worksheets in a new worksheet and use this new worksheet as a raw data
worksheet.

B3 = data from Worksheet1, field A3
B4 = data from worksheet2, field A3
B5 = data from Worksheet3, field A3
other worksheet A3 field data needs to append

C3 = data from Worksheet1, field D5
C4 = data from worksheet2, field D5
C5 = data from Worksheet3, field D5
other worksheet A3 field data needs to append

D3 = data from Worksheet1, field E8
D4 = data from worksheet2, field E8
D5 = data from Worksheet3, field E8
other worksheet A3 field data needs to append

Is there an easy way to accomplish this or do I have to write a for
each... next statement and loop through each cell in a range and copy
this information to the new worksheet?

I appreciate your help.

Patrick