Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 6 Day Work Week?

I have been using a Workday function to create a schedule. Does anyone have
any suggestions on being able to create a 6 day work schedule. Maybe combine
functions? Please advise.

Thank you

Jason Beckman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By "6 day work schedule" I presume you mean excluding Sundays. If you just
want to generate successive workdays then with your first date in A1 use this
formula in A2 copied down as far as you need

=IF(WEEKDAY(A1)=7,2,1)+A1

"jbeck068" wrote:

I have been using a Workday function to create a schedule. Does anyone have
any suggestions on being able to create a 6 day work schedule. Maybe combine
functions? Please advise.

Thank you

Jason Beckman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

any suggestions on being able to create a 6 day work schedule.

do you mean Monday to Saturday work,,Sunday no Work....
do you consider to exclude in your schedule the dates of holidays that fall
on the workdays..

"jbeck068" wrote:

I have been using a Workday function to create a schedule. Does anyone have
any suggestions on being able to create a 6 day work schedule. Maybe combine
functions? Please advise.

Thank you

Jason Beckman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 6 day working

Hi Everybody,

am doing project for my process inwhich i need find the 10th day excluding sunday and holidays only not saturday.

any suggestions please.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com