Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default uninstall excel 2007

How do I uninstall Excel 2007 Student 30 day trial version but still keep the
projects that I created with it ??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Uninstalling software doesn't delete documents created with that software.

If you're asking how you can insure that you can open the documents created
with previous versions of XL, make sure that you have saved them as .XLS
(i.e., pre-XL07 format) documents.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.