Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Date format

I've recently loaded Office 2003 onto my laptop and am trying to run a pivot
table to review the last date of customer visit from a data source, the
format of the date using Max of field choice delivers total colum results
that are identical, all display 00/01/1900. I have searched and cannot find
any setting that appears wrong but I am sure there is a simple setting
somewhere I have wrong. The Cell format both in source data and in pivot
table column are set to date (non asterix) and other field such as count of
date seems fine.

Any help please, greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nick

If you are getting a Max result of 00/01/1900 on a set of Date fields,
then all of those fields are empty.
Excel returns 00/01/1900 for a null date field.

--
Regards

Roger Govier