Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can I customize the paper size to 4" x 6"

I am trying to make pharmocology flashcards and ideally I'd like to print on
the back as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That's a question for your printer, not Excel. No way for anyone here to
answer it.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Michael" wrote:

I am trying to make pharmocology flashcards and ideally I'd like to print on
the back as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MSWord has the builtin abililty to print on cards (Avery???).

I'm not sure how you'd get double sided printing correct though. I'd experiment
a few times and then ask in an MSWord newsgroup.

Michael wrote:

I am trying to make pharmocology flashcards and ideally I'd like to print on
the back as well.

--

Dave Peterson