-   -   can I customize the paper size to 4" x 6" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127483-can-i-customize-paper-size-4-x-6-a.html)

Michael

can I customize the paper size to 4" x 6"

I am trying to make pharmocology flashcards and ideally I'd like to print on
the back as well.

Dave F

can I customize the paper size to 4" x 6"

That's a question for your printer, not Excel. No way for anyone here to
answer it.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Michael" wrote:

I am trying to make pharmocology flashcards and ideally I'd like to print on
the back as well.

Dave Peterson

can I customize the paper size to 4" x 6"

MSWord has the builtin abililty to print on cards (Avery???).

I'm not sure how you'd get double sided printing correct though. I'd experiment
a few times and then ask in an MSWord newsgroup.