Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell auto filling with colour

I have a worksheet that contains no.'s 1-4. I currently fill the colours
myself, but it's hectic. I need the cells to auto fill with colour when I
enter the no. I need to use the colours yellow, orange, green and red. but
when i change the value of the cell, it must auto change to the specified
colour.
1=green, 2=yellow, 3=orange, 4=red