Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printing column lines

Is it possible to print just the column lines and NOT the cell lines. I am
doing address lists for our Security personnel at guard posts, and printing
lines will help define the names. The cell lines are not needed. Any help
is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cell gridlines cannot be parsed. You print all of them or none of them.
What you can do is uncheck the "print gridlines" option on the Sheet tab
in Page Setup on the File menu.
Then add column borders in a gray color. That should give you what you want.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Scott V"
wrote in message
Is it possible to print just the column lines and NOT the cell lines. I am
doing address lists for our Security personnel at guard posts, and printing
lines will help define the names. The cell lines are not needed. Any help
is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi scott
this is very easy to put column lines
first select the range
go to format cell - border ( ctrl+1 ) border
There you can get anykind of borders like cell wise, column wise, cross wise
aslo
may this post is helpful for u

try and give reply
--