Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make a Coupon Book for payment from another party?

I am selling something to a friend and would like to make up a coupon book,
like the bank does. So he will have a record of the transaction and a
reminder of the fact that he needs to pay this bill. I have Excel 97 never
upgrades as it works great for what I use it for.

I'd want the coupons to have the following items: Due Date, Amount, Late
After, Late Amount. Along with my name and address as Make Payments To.

It would be nice to have a stub For Your Records. With a place to write
Amount Paid, Check #, and Date Paid.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As given in Worksheet functions question:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...197771033.aspx

Please just ask in one place - it makes it easier for all of us to figure
out what information has been given, whether you've gotten an answer or not.
Hope that helps - if you need more info, please use the other discussion at:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...f36-4a60-b0a9-