Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing problem size

I have two worksheets with identical columns. One prints correctly, the 2nd
"insists" on printing in some variation of OVERSIZE. I have tried inserting
a new worksheet and copying pieces bit by bit. I also of course select the
printing options identically between the two sheets. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Trouvera
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The identical printing options do include PageAdjust to?

Both the same scale?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP