Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pages print blank?

35 page workbook. Only page 21 prints correctly, the other 34 pages come out
blank?? I have printed before without problem (earlier version of the file).
Only this one file is a problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check to make sure the "Print Area" for each of your worksheets hasn't been
set to something unreasonable.

FILE--PAGE SETUP--SHEET Tab

If the Print Area box contains any data, try clearing that out.

HTH,
Elkar