-   -   Blank Print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104433-blank-print.html)

CD

Blank Print

I create normal table with 'border' and mark 'filled colour'. When I preview
my document, its normal. But when I print with HP LaserJet 1200, its 'blank'
paper out not my preview document. I think something in my document problem,
so I create another same document and print again. But I face the same
problem.

I face same problem with another document with 'Rectangle' with text. Normal
in preview but 'blank' in paper.

I try and error. Then, I try to 'Save As' to 'PDF' format. Now I can
normally print as view.

Thanks.

Franz Verga

Blank Print

CD wrote:
I create normal table with 'border' and mark 'filled colour'. When I
preview my document, its normal. But when I print with HP LaserJet
1200, its 'blank' paper out not my preview document. I think
something in my document problem, so I create another same document
and print again. But I face the same problem.

I face same problem with another document with 'Rectangle' with text.
Normal in preview but 'blank' in paper.

I try and error. Then, I try to 'Save As' to 'PDF' format. Now I can
normally print as view.

Thanks.

Try to update your printer's driver and to update Excel with all the SP and
patches.

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.