Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Absolute references in a cell

I have 30 pairs of cell refs in a cell that need to be converted to all
Absolutes. I need to do this over 60 cells. Please can someone provide a
handy macro that will run this conversion - I have tried some I found in this
forum but they cause #VALUE errors.
Cell example: =(x*y)+(a*b)+(c*d)....etc

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub MakeAbsolute()
Dim cell As Range

For Each cell In Selection
If cell.HasFormula Then
cell.Formula = Application.ConvertFormula( _
cell.Formula, xlA1, xlA1, xlAbsolute)
End If
Next cell

---