Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the currency on the invoice template that calculat

Has anyone found a way of changing the $ in the total box of 'invoice that
calculates total' template to their local currency?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click the cell in question, select format cells, then select the number
tab, the currency option, and choose the relevant currency from the drop-down.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.