Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Panel in Excel & Word

I recently had to reinstall MS Office 2000 Premium. Prior to the
reinstalling, Word and Excel use to have a panel on the right side of the
screen that listed recent files accessed along with templates. However, it
does not do that now.

What can I do to get that feature back?

Thanks,
Les
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if what you want is in tools-options- and check startup task pane
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"WLMPilot" wrote:

I recently had to reinstall MS Office 2000 Premium. Prior to the
reinstalling, Word and Excel use to have a panel on the right side of the
screen that listed recent files accessed along with templates. However, it
does not do that now.

What can I do to get that feature back?

Thanks,
Les

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I checked your suggestion and the only thing I found that came close to what
I am looking for is "Recently Used File List" which was checked and equaled
4. I looked through all the tabs in the OPTIONS box.

I am going to go through my installation disk and look to "ADD" features and
see what I can find.

If you have any other suggestions, they are appreciated.

Thanks,
Les