Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting in a Pivot Table

Can I create conditional formatting rules in a pivot table? I am trying to
create the formatting to a specific pivot field where the result is some
defined rule without having to assign it to the entire column because if I
move the pivot fields around, the conditional formatting doesn't correspond
with the original pivot field I assigned it to. Can someone help me with
this one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can apply conditional formatting to pivot table values in Excel
2007. In earlier versions, you can apply conditional formatting to cells
in a pivot table, but if the layout changes, the formatting doesn't move
with the cells.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures