Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default msgBox sum values

Hello,

I have a plan with hours

A B C D |
E F
Enter Lunch/In Lunch/Out Out | Oper1
Oper2
08:00 12:00 13:00 17:00 | 05:00
04:00

Well, that´s the hours worked, and the Oper, is how I distrib my
worked hours. I need a macro that check if the value is right... In the
example is wrong.. When this happens, i want a msgBox, warning the
user. Is that possible?
Remembering that it should be, for every day, not only on row..

Waiting for your help!

Regards from Brazil..

Claudio Marques

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is possible using the on change event but I would recommend using
conditional formatting.

With conditional format you can highlight cells and also give warnings.

Then you can have a on save macro to warn or stop the user from saving if
there is an error.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand