Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel (2003) formula

I am trying to get an excel page to read information from another worksheet,
but miss out every few lines. The problem arrises when I try to copy the
formula down. It does not copy correctly. I need this formula to cover over
1000 lines, so would take too lng to enter it manually. I have tried the
'paste special', 'sequence' tabs etc... but have had no luck. Any help on
this matter would be much appreciated! Thanks