Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default masking credit card info when worksheet is printed

I have grouped a few cells together to be able to enter a credit card number
in my worksheet. I want the CC info to be visible when I am looking at the
saved worksheet, but I want the CC info to be masked with black squares or
X's when I print the worksheet. Is this possible. Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends on how much you know about programming but there is a workbook before
print option that you can use to change all of the numbers to say ## then
change back.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"terwilli" wrote:

I have grouped a few cells together to be able to enter a credit card number
in my worksheet. I want the CC info to be visible when I am looking at the
saved worksheet, but I want the CC info to be masked with black squares or
X's when I print the worksheet. Is this possible. Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi terwilli

With code you can do it or use CF

For CF see