Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mail Merge - combining mutiple rows of data on one mailer.

Hi All,
So I need to send out a mailer. Basically I have a list of names, and
dates that I need to include on this mailer. The problem is, many of
the names on the list are on there multiple times, and each of these
rows have a date (like this).

Kevin 11/16/05 50
Kevin 11/18/05 60
Kevin 12/13/05 90
Kevin 6/7/06 10

I know how to do a mail merge when there is only one row of data per
person, but I am not sure of an easy way to make a single mailer with
this type of data.

I would like it to look something like this

Dear Kevin,
Blah blah blah blah blah

11/16/05 50
11/18/05 60
12/13/05 90
6/7/06 10

Sorry in advance if this doesnt makes sense.