Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change data, record output

I would like to enter a column of numbers into a cell in a spreadsheet and
record the output value of the spreadsheet each time. I tried to do a data
table but the result of the data table was zero each time. Is a data table
not the right way to do this? I could use scenarios and create a scenario
summary to get the information but I have a few hundred data points I would
like to enter which would result in a few hundred scenarios. What is the best
way to accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

.. I tried to do a data table
but the result of the data table was zero each time.

Perhaps you might want to try this illustrative sample from my archives to
get a quick grasp of the Data Table functionality:

http://savefile.com/files/46276
2 variable data table example.xls
--
Max