Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Check boxes in Excel: Not moving with cell...

I have added multiple check boxes into a document, which appear to be working
well (i.e., I can check and uncheck.) The problem is when I go to insert a
row - the check box does not move with the desired cell. I have tried Format
Control/Properties/Object Positioning, but can't seem to get the check box to
stay "assigned" to a given cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you sure the checkbox is completely within the cell?

And what type of checkbox did you use -- from the Forms toolbar or from the
Control toolbox toolbar?

And which option did you use: "Move and size with cells" or what?

Sistercoo wrote:

I have added multiple check boxes into a document, which appear to be working
well (i.e., I can check and uncheck.) The problem is when I go to insert a
row - the check box does not move with the desired cell. I have tried Format
Control/Properties/Object Positioning, but can't seem to get the check box to
stay "assigned" to a given cell.

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave:

Thanks - just distinguishing between the Forms and Control Toolbar did it
for me. Have now recreated the check boxes using the Control Toolbar and all
seems ready to go.

Thanks!