Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default move a sheet out of my workbook and place in another folder?

I am trying to move a worksheet out of my excel workbook into another folder,
as it is a new year and I need to start a new worksheet, I havce done this in
the past years and cannot remember how I did it, any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

right click on the sheet and go to move or copy. Select either a
different workbook or a new workbook. be sure to check the box thats
says copy sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

-Right click the tab of the sheet you want to move. Select "Move or Copy"
-On the resulting dialog, specify a To Book value of "(new book)", and check
"make a copy" (if appropriate). Click OK
-Save the newly created book with the name and location of your chosing.

HTH

"trishb123" wrote in message
I am trying to move a worksheet out of my excel workbook into another
folder,
as it is a new year and I need to start a new worksheet, I havce done this
in
the past years and cannot remember how I did it, any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc