Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No need of save change confirmation at closing book

Hi !
I've created a book for just some calculation prupose, so it dosen't really
need any changes done to be saved, so how can I manage to do this, as to when
I close this book, that no window should appear to inform me if I want to
cancel save or no the changes.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hey!
if you are using a macro you just include a line Application.saved=true
this fools excel into thinking you have already saved it so it doesn't
ask you
not sure how to do it if you are just closing a workbook normally

Shariq wrote:
Hi !
I've created a book for just some calculation prupose, so it dosen't really
need any changes done to be saved, so how can I manage to do this, as to when
I close this book, that no window should appear to inform me if I want to
cancel save or no the changes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the ThisWorkbook module codesheet paste:

ThisWorkbook.Saved = True
End Sub

And Save the File before Closing.

HTH

"Shariq" wrote in message
:

Hi !
I've created a book for just some calculation prupose, so it dosen't really
need any changes done to be saved, so how can I manage to do this, as to when
I close this book, that no window should appear to inform me if I want to
cancel save or no the changes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Shariq

Answer hasn't changed since your similar posting of January 8th in Programming
group.

Did you miss the response to that?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP