Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Possible to Customize Scrollbar?

I would like to use a slider for something that i am creating but excel
does not seem to have sliders, only scrollbars....Is it possible to
format a scrollbar somehow so it looks more like a slider than a
scrollbar? Or is there some way to get a slider that would function
within excel? I will be using the scrollbar/slider to show the
projected impact of investments in certain business units to overall
performance. The problem i have is that the scroll bar (for what i am
trying to create) is too bulky and "unprofessional" looking while a
slider would look and function much better. Any help or advice would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean by formatting a scrollbar so it looks like a slider? Do you
mean you want to make the scrollbar narrower? You can just adjust its width
like you would with any other object.

If I'm totally missing the mark here, please repost the question.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.