Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] schmidt.ian@gmail.com is offline

Default Possible to Customize Scrollbar?

I would like to use a slider for something that i am creating but excel
does not seem to have sliders, only scrollbars....Is it possible to
format a scrollbar somehow so it looks more like a slider than a
scrollbar? Or is there some way to get a slider that would function
within excel? I will be using the scrollbar/slider to show the
projected impact of investments in certain business units to overall
performance. The problem i have is that the scroll bar (for what i am
trying to create) is too bulky and "unprofessional" looking while a
slider would look and function much better. Any help or advice would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.