Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default a stupid basic format question

This will probably seem like areally sijmple question to most Excel users,
but I don't know the answer. When I create a spreadsheet in Excel, of course
all the cells are divided by lines, but when I print it out, the lines are no
longer there. How do I keep the separation lines in the spreadsheet when I
print it?
Thanks.
--
Yiddy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Click File/Page Setup/Sheet and check Print Gridlines.

Or, you can add your own borders. Click Format/Cells/Borders or use the
borders button on the Formatting toolbar. If the toolbar isn't visible,
click View/Toolbars/Formatting.

"Yiddy" wrote:

This will probably seem like areally sijmple question to most Excel users,
but I don't know the answer. When I create a spreadsheet in Excel, of course
all the cells are divided by lines, but when I print it out, the lines are no
longer there. How do I keep the separation lines in the spreadsheet when I
print it?
Thanks.
--
Yiddy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yiddy

If you haven't added a colour to the cell then FilePage
setupsheetgridlines

If you've applied a colour, you'll need to add a border around all the cells
as this will overwrite the built-in lines

--
HTH
Nick Hodge