Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can we hide the steps of macro running

hello. please reply my question.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think that you need more explanation of exactly what you mean, the subject
is somewhat lacking.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"azam" wrote in message
hello. please reply my question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Azam

Bit light on detail but maybe

Application.ScreenUpdating=False

at the beginning of your code and the same, but True at the end or any
possible exit point

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"azam" wrote in message
hello. please reply my question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That would have been my guess...

....either that or Exit Sub as the first executable statement <g That!
should hide any of the steps?