Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default viewing all words in a cell

I can see all the words in the cell in the formula bar when the cell is
selected. When it's not, I can's see them in the cell, no matter how big I
physically make the cell. I can make the cell so big that there is a lot of
white space at the end of the words, but the words still cut off.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Annabelle

Excel has a limit of 1024 characters visible in a cell, all 32k (total
limit) show in the formula bar

See help (Excel limits and specifications)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Annabelle611" wrote in message
I can see all the words in the cell in the formula bar when the cell is
selected. When it's not, I can's see them in the cell, no matter how big I
physically make the cell. I can make the cell so big that there is a lot
of
white space at the end of the words, but the words still cut off.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave

True, but that's a 'dance' ;-)