Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scatter plot labels

I am trying to place labels on data points in a scatter plot. Does this
require a special macro or is there a tool?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like all you need to do is:
Right-click in the white part of the chart
select chart options
go to Data Labels tab
select either show value or show label
Unless you wanted somethign else?

"Miss A" wrote:

I am trying to place labels on data points in a scatter plot. Does this
require a special macro or is there a tool?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Miss A -

Many people use one of these free excellent add-ins:

Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler at
http://appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

John Walkenbach's Chart Tools at
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm