Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Find and Replace

I am trying to update a worksheet that has multiple links to other workbooks.
The only problem is that the file locations are not in 2006\Dec\Frame Weld
Cell 6 Dec 06.xls\, they need to be changed to read 2007\Jan\Frame Weld Cell
6 Jan 07.xls. Is there any way I can do this? The formula is too long to be
typed in the find and/or replace section. PLEASE HELP!!! (Is there an easy
way to do this without having to go through each and every cell in the
worksheet?)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I know I can perform the find/replace, but my problem is that the formula is
so long that the entire line can't fit in the space. EG....the formula is
about 4 lines long, and it has 2006 throughout it and Dec throughout the
entire lines. When I tried to only replace 2006, it took me back to file
find, and I had to click the correct drives and folders to get to the right
one. The workbook is too large for that.

"galimi" wrote:

You can perform an find/replace all by pressing Control F.
--
http://HelpExcel.com