Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
galimi galimi is offline

Default Find and Replace

You can perform an find/replace all by pressing Control F.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"LaToya" wrote:

I am trying to update a worksheet that has multiple links to other workbooks.
The only problem is that the file locations are not in 2006\Dec\Frame Weld
Cell 6 Dec 06.xls\, they need to be changed to read 2007\Jan\Frame Weld Cell
6 Jan 07.xls. Is there any way I can do this? The formula is too long to be
typed in the find and/or replace section. PLEASE HELP!!! (Is there an easy
way to do this without having to go through each and every cell in the
worksheet?)