Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hypoerlink to a Local file and emailing the file as an attachment

Excel 2000 - Outlook 2000
I'm not sure if this is an Excel or Outlook question? When I create a
hyperlink to a file in Excel the liink works fine until I email it. Once I
email it, the links point to the temporary folder of the receipant computer.
Is there a way to force the link to point to the original location? These
Excel files, links and emails are all internal so the recipant will have
access to the folders that the links point to.

Thanks
John