Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Same to you and don't sign any checks tonight. <g
Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Ragdyer"
wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

Wishing every one a happy and prosperous new year.

Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, and a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year to you and all other
NG members.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult
beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I
don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

Hi, Happy New to you all. I kept finding all my solutions over this
Group and found exaclty what I needed. Thankyou Bob, RD, Max, Mike,
Dave, Excellenator, Marcelo, Leo Heuser and hundreds of those I
couldn't recollect their names.
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and I wish you will always be
there and keep posting the solutions for millions like me, who seek
your help and guidence.

Thankyou,

Shail

"Ragdyer" wrote:

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

My wishes to all for a Feliz Ano Nuevo & prosperous new year from Texas.
Watch out for the effects of the Wild Turkey.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult
beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I
don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YAER

BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNEE A TOUS.

Jean-Guy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ricky D.,

Thank you for thinking of your Excel friends before you ........... Wish you and all others a happy and healthy 2007.

Biff, many thanks to you and I hope your "_ _ P" dream comes true this year.

Bob P. and Roger G., have you checked your inbox lately?

Cheers,

Epinn

"Ragdyer" wrote in message ...
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Wish you & all readers a Wonderful 2007 !!
--
Max
Singapore