-   -   A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! ! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124239-happy-new-year-all.html)

RagDyeR

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Jim Cone

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Same to you and don't sign any checks tonight. <g
Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Ragdyer"
wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

David McRitchie

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

To Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

"Ragdyer" ...
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

been dribbled to 2007

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

BEST WISHES, SIRS,

I WISH HAPPINESS FOR ALL!!!

"Ragdyer" wrote:

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Martin Fishlock

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Wishing every one a happy and prosperous new year.

Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

Roger Govier

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Yes, and a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year to you and all other
NG members.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult
beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I
don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Mike

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Since best wishes for 2006 didn't work, this year I prefer money, alcohol or
Argos vouchers.

Mike

"Ragdyer" wrote:

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

shail

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Hi, Happy New to you all. I kept finding all my solutions over this
Group and found exaclty what I needed. Thankyou Bob, RD, Max, Mike,
Dave, Excellenator, Marcelo, Leo Heuser and hundreds of those I
couldn't recollect their names.
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and I wish you will always be
there and keep posting the solutions for millions like me, who seek
your help and guidence.

Thankyou,

Shail

"Ragdyer" wrote:

As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Don Guillett

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

My wishes to all for a Feliz Ano Nuevo & prosperous new year from Texas.
Watch out for the effects of the Wild Turkey.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult
beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I
don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

pinmaster

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YAER

BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNEE A TOUS.

Jean-Guy

Epinn

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Ricky D.,

Thank you for thinking of your Excel friends before you ........... Wish you and all others a happy and healthy 2007.

Biff, many thanks to you and I hope your "_ _ P" dream comes true this year.

Bob P. and Roger G., have you checked your inbox lately?

Cheers,

Epinn

"Ragdyer" wrote in message ...
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

Max

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

Wish you & all readers a Wonderful 2007 !!
--
Max
Singapore
"Ragdyer" wrote in message
As I am about to begin partaking in an exorbitant amount of adult
beverages,
I would like to wish you all a great and prosperous NEW YEAR, since I
don't
believe I will be able to see the keys for too much longer, so no use
fighting it.

Regards,
RD

JMB

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !

To all - best wishes for a happy new year!