Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Menus and Toolbars

I really miss not being able to create custom menus and toolbars in Excel
2007. It was a great tool. I was able to insert hyperlinks to web sites,
run personal macros, etc. I use to tell other users about the advantages in
utilizing this custom option. The "Ribbons" are pretty and may be good for
visual learners but in my opinion, it has lost its flexibility. I may have
to dump 2007 and go back to 2003 because of the very issue. PLEASE OH PLEASE
BRING BACK THE OLD CUSTOMIZING OPTIONS TO EXCEL 2007 (please?)
--
tz

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dg dg is offline

Totally agree. The Ribbon is to far a departure. Give the us users the
option to use the NEW Ribbon or to use (classic Excel 2003 type) €śMenus€ť.

I need to write SOPs and describing specific menu selections is easier to
describe than to say €śselect the thing that looks like a {what ever}€¦€ť.