Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Simple Find Blank row

I have two charts (not graphs-tables) on one sheet, but I have many sheets
that this needs to work the same on.
I have seen lots of complicated examples, but can't figure them out. I just
want to fill in my first chart and then copy the same information I just
filled out in the second chart on the first blank row. I can do all this with
a Macro except when it comes to the point to tell it where to paste. At that
point I need a line that says paste it in the first blank row in A50:A58.
This really needs to be blank cell because the row isn't actually blank
because it has equations that will analyze the data.

Thanks for the help

--
Thanks,
Nikki
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need to put this into the macro just ahead of where it tells it where
to insert:

Dim insertPoint as String
Range("A50").select
Do While Not(IsEmpty(ActiveCell))
ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Activate
If ActiveCell.Row = 58 then
Exit Do
End If
Loop

at this point the active cell will be the first empty one in the group A50:A58
You can get the address from the ActiveCell after the loop completes.

However you may need to test once again to see if the ActiveCell is empty
when you exit the loop - there is the possibility that all are filled, so it
will stop at A58.

Hope this helps.