Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nikki Nikki is offline

Default Simple Find Blank row

I have two charts (not graphs-tables) on one sheet, but I have many sheets
that this needs to work the same on.
I have seen lots of complicated examples, but can't figure them out. I just
want to fill in my first chart and then copy the same information I just
filled out in the second chart on the first blank row. I can do all this with
a Macro except when it comes to the point to tell it where to paste. At that
point I need a line that says paste it in the first blank row in A50:A58.
This really needs to be blank cell because the row isn't actually blank
because it has equations that will analyze the data.

Thanks for the help

--
Thanks,
Nikki