Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Done" Button

I copied and pasted data from the internet onto my excel spreadsheet. For
some reason a button popped up on the spreadsheet. The button says "Done" on
it and I cannot remove it. It seems as if I can click on it, but nothing
happens. Any suggestions how to remove it or what it is?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Show the Control toolbox toolbar (View|Toolbars)
Click on the Design mode icon
Rightclick on that button and delete it.
click on the design mode icon again to get back to normal.

You may want to try:
edit|goto|special|objects
to see if there are other objects that you haven't noticed that you'll want to
delete.

--

Dave Peterson