-   -   "Done" Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123814-done-button.html)

Crystal

"Done" Button

I copied and pasted data from the internet onto my excel spreadsheet. For
some reason a button popped up on the spreadsheet. The button says "Done" on
it and I cannot remove it. It seems as if I can click on it, but nothing
happens. Any suggestions how to remove it or what it is?

Dave Peterson

"Done" Button

Show the Control toolbox toolbar (View|Toolbars)
Click on the Design mode icon
Rightclick on that button and delete it.
click on the design mode icon again to get back to normal.

You may want to try:
edit|goto|special|objects
to see if there are other objects that you haven't noticed that you'll want to
delete.

--

Dave Peterson

Don Guillett