Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change 2006 calendar to 2007 and save dates in Excel

I want to convert a 2006 monthly calendar to 2007 and save the 2006
information by date on the new calendar.
--
Brent
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's going to depend on how your calendar is organized. In a properly
constructed calendar, you would simply change the Jan 1st date to 2007, and the
rest of the year would be propagated with formulas.

If that's not the case with your calendar, tell us how it's organized so we can
help you update it.

Fred

"Brent P." wrote in message
I want to convert a 2006 monthly calendar to 2007 and save the 2006
information by date on the new calendar.
--
Brent

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is based on a MS template and the dates seem to be fixed. I decided to
build my own based on formulas as you suggest. If there are shared versions
of such calendars, especially if they are in the same worksheet please let me
know and thank you for responding.
--
Brent