Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problems printing worksheet

A collegue tries to print a worksheet containing financial data. In some
cells "Single Accounting" underlining is used (Format Cells Font tab
Underline).

Rows containing "Single Accounting" are .22" high, others are .18" high.

On screen everything looks fine.

When printed on a HP 6P or HP Color LaserJet 2800 however, rows
containing the above formatting are not printed 100%, the top half of
the rows are cut off.

My collegue uses XP plus XL2003.

We tried changing the font but that didn't help.

Printing the same workbook from Mac OSX / XL2004 give excellent prints
without rows being cut off. I tried a Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 and
a Brother 5040, prints were fine from Mac.

What can my collegue do to get good prints too? Is this a known issue
with HP printers?

Thanks - Robert