Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Seperating two excel applications

Hi,
I have a duel monitor setup. I open one spreadsheet to view it in one screen
& then open another completely different spreadsheet to view in the other
screen but they seem to become one & can't be seperated. Is there some way
to view them individualy one in each screen?
Any help would be greatly appreceated.
Thanks.
Ken.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2007, it looks like I can run the app multiple times from the start
menu - once for each monitor. Workable, but more of a workaround than a
solution.

Other office apps automatically create a separate window simply by opening
mutliple documents. Any way to make XL07 behave this way by default?