-   -   Seperating two excel applications (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123665-seperating-two-excel-applications.html)

Ken Grady

Seperating two excel applications

Hi,
I have a duel monitor setup. I open one spreadsheet to view it in one screen
& then open another completely different spreadsheet to view in the other
screen but they seem to become one & can't be seperated. Is there some way
to view them individualy one in each screen?
Any help would be greatly appreceated.
Thanks.
Ken.

toni.gee

Seperating two excel applications

Have a look at the article at the following address:

http://www.drewery.net/blog/2006/08/...ft-excel-2003/

"Ken Grady" wrote:

Hi,
I have a duel monitor setup. I open one spreadsheet to view it in one screen
& then open another completely different spreadsheet to view in the other
screen but they seem to become one & can't be seperated. Is there some way
to view them individualy one in each screen?
Any help would be greatly appreceated.
Thanks.
Ken.

Rob McKaughan

Seperating two excel applications

In Excel 2007, it looks like I can run the app multiple times from the start
menu - once for each monitor. Workable, but more of a workaround than a
solution.

Other office apps automatically create a separate window simply by opening
mutliple documents. Any way to make XL07 behave this way by default?