Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to diable save change at closing the workbook

Is it possible to disable The message you receive at closing and opening, to
save changes and to update file, because I've created a file just for
printing bills where I do not need changes done on the page to be saved, just
like there is no need for updates either.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Shariq

You could include a workbook_beforeclose() event code as below. (To
implement right click on the small Excel icon top left of the workbook and
select view code...)

Me.Saved = True

HTH
Nick Hodge