Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Is it possible to diable save change at closing the workbook

Shariq

You could include a workbook_beforeclose() event code as below. (To
implement right click on the small Excel icon top left of the workbook and
select view code...)

Me.Saved = True

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
DTHIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Shariq" wrote in message
Is it possible to disable The message you receive at closing and opening,
save changes and to update file, because I've created a file just for
printing bills where I do not need changes done on the page to be saved,
just
like there is no need for updates either.