Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default nascar pool

Hi I am trying to come up with a nascar pool template. I have 3 sheets to my
workbook, sheet 1 is results sheet 2 is the players and sheet 3 is the
drivers names and the race results point totals for the drivers. I want to
have it so that when i pick a driver on my sheet 2 from a data validation
list in sheet 2 b4-b12 to trigger a result in sheet 1 c3-c38, getting results
from sheet 3 where the drivers are in b4-b46 and points awarded in cells c4-
c46. This hopefully isn't as complicated as i make it sound as to what i want
to do Thanks Karl